How We Help
Selling a home is not as simple as putting up a “For Sale” sign and watching buyers roll in with offers. Our success selling homes is directly related to our “Active Marketing Plan”. We don’t believe in just listing a home and waiting for a buyer to come. We believe in actively contacting buyers through daily prospecting and working with with the other top Buyers Agents in the local Phoenix real estate market to get your home sold.
Here are some of the things we do for all our clients selling their home in Arizona:
- Put digital lockbox on property that captures all showing info for future feedback.
- Order a For Sale Sign up on the property with text/call capture rider. This allows us to track every Buyer interested in your home.
- Take Professional Marketing Photos of the Home
- Input listing into MLS.
- Put the home on the Internet and use IDX technology to submit the photos at Zillow.com, Trulia.com (the top Real Estate Websites) as well as over 350 other 3rd Party Real Estate Websites.
- *Email network groups.
- *Call all agents who have recently shown homes similar to yours and see if their buyers are still available.
- *Call all buyers who have recently viewed homes similar to yours. I know where the buyers are for your home because we track them!
- Send Target Mailers to prospective buyers for your home.
- Prepare a Virtual Tour so that your home can be viewed via computer 24 hours a day! (If appropriate)
- *Promote home at company meetings with other agents.
- *Promote home to top agents via Email!
- *Contact prospective buyers every day, directly, ask them when they plan on moving, and tell them about your home.
- *Contact every qualified buyer in our database to show them your home.
- *Reverse Prospecting – send Target Mailers to current listings that may be buyers for your home when they sell.
- I will call you regularly with buyer feedback, updates in market conditions and details of what we are doing to market your home. (Fridays)
- E-Mail you: “CMA” on market activity – new listings and sales, changes in the market place and other suggestions for getting top dollar.
- Continue the above points weekly until an offer is written.
- Pre-qualify any prospective buyers. We will not open escrow until the employment ratios, down payment, credit FICO scores and ability to close are all checked.
- Negotiate on your behalf and open escrow!
- Handle all negotiations, inspections and disclosures in escrow until the closing.
- Staging consultation available upon request.
If you are considering selling we hope you’ll consider our brokerage team to help you! Contact our offices today for free valuation and to discuss the process further.